10 Top Stats Regarding CRM Value/ROI
CRMs are known to improve customer retention, by as much as 27%. Your customers are important to your business. In fact, no matter what your industry, no matter what your focus, no matter what kinds of products or services you offer, your customers are the single most valuable asset of your organization. See below for top CRM statistics and points and request a free review of your current CRM and ERP solution.
Top Ten Stats Regarding CRM Value and ROI:
- The average return on investment for CRM is $8.71 for every dollar spent according to Nucleus Research.
- The average ROI for implementing a CRM solution is 13 months according to G2’s CRM Grid.
- The average CRM user adoption among sales professionals is 73% according to G2’s Software Research Summer 2019.
- CRM solutions can help increases sales by up to 29%, sales productivity by 34% and sales forecast accuracy by 42% according to Aberdeen Group.
- 74% of users said their CRM system gave them improved access to customer data according to Software Advice.
- Data accessibility for salespeople shortens their sales cycles by 8-14% according to Nucleus Research.
- 81% of CRM users access their CRM using multiple devices and 24% more sales reps achieve sales goals with mobile access according to Software Advice.
- 47% of CRM users said their CRM had a significant impact on customer retention and customer satisfaction according to Capterra.
- 48% of companies report that improving their CRM sales funnel is one of their top sales priorities this year according to Adam Enfroy.
- And yet, 40% of salespeople still use informal methods like spreadsheets and email programs to store customer data according to Hubspot.
Fill out the form to request a CRM/ERP review or call Bryan Marks 727.216.8062 to schedule or answer any questions.