Top Five Reasons to Use Business Intelligence Software
By utilizing Business Intelligence, your organization can grasp new business opportunities and avoid risks with unmatched flexibility and speed. Using easy-to-use interactive dashboards, visualizations, and predictive and event-driven analytics, you can develop unexpected insights immediately on any device.
Our enterprise class analytics platforms helps both business and technical users quickly explore data to develop actionable insights, without requiring IT intervention. Contact us today for a personalized demo and see for yourself.
Top Five Reasons to Use Business Intelligence:
- BI is a real-time scan for your organization– instead of clicking through multiple spreadsheets, an integrated BI tool will give you reports and data in real-time to allow you to make immediate, concise decisions.
- Achieve data efficiency and consistency – an effective BI tool can produce the same results in seconds in a single view. Over 90 percent of spreadsheets contain errors. Why spend time trying to figure out those errors and spend hours creating them every time on a daily/weekly basis?
- Provides your business with one source of truth – since all the data pulls from your internal systems, a change to one piece of data can quickly be seen and reported.
- Assign and track initiatives for improvement – get everyone on board and raise visibility and awareness so your team and management can quickly visualize metric performance from one view.
- Automate reports so critical data is shared at the right time with the right people – reports/dashboards can be shared via one URL or email and delivered multiple times per day if needed regardless of what type of device they are viewed on.
Fill out the form to request a demo or call 727.216.8062 to schedule or answer any questions.