Cloud Technology and CRM: What you need to know
CRMs are known to improve customer retention, by as much as 27%. And, according to a 2019 Nucleus research report, companies using a mobile CRM saw 65% of their sales team achieving quota. Your customers are important to your business. In fact, no matter what your industry, no matter what your focus, no matter what kinds of products or services you offer, your customers are the single most valuable asset of your organization and going with a cloud CRM makes it simple.
Top Reasons Why a Cloud CRM is a Good Decision:
- Enjoy a safe storage space – Cloud CRM helps employees to safely and centrally store their contacts, sales opportunities, activities and scheduled plans in one place, and have uninterrupted access to the database from multiple locations (no lost data).
- Cleaner installation – Cloud CRM eliminates IT from having to host and manage another server. Backups can be done in multiple ways and integration to ERP systems is still done.
- Seamless access – 24/7 access to the cloud CRM allows for employees to work whenever and wherever they want and no matter what type of device they are on.
- Simple use – Cloud CRMs are clean and intuitive and can be customized to only show the tabs and navigation based on your specific company needs.
- Cost effective – Another benefit is the only major price you pay is the cost per user as cloud hosting options are inexpensive. Furthermore, security updates are automatically done to keep your data safe.
- High security levels – Many companies are worried about security when going with a software as a solution service or SaaS. The reality is, the security levels for cloud hosting providers is higher than most corporate IT departments. There are thousands of companies in the financial sector who use cloud CRMs and require a high level of security.
- Very reliable system– Down time with CRM solutions almost never happens as this is a very established software solution, but if needed, rest assured that everything is backed up via multiple replicas in the cloud. This allows for a quick recovery if required.
- A lot of potential– Since everything in your CRM is configured as you need it, as your company grows, the solution can grow with you. Maybe you didn’t need the ticketing component at first, but six months later realize it makes sense. Just go through some training and start using it once ready.
- Compatible everywhere – Cloud CRMs work on every browser and mobile device – no matter if a user is running on Windows or Mac. While some browsers may run better than others, all will still work.
- Save money in many ways – Even though CRM systems are not cheap, they actually help you save your money! With sales people, it is the reduction of mistakes (for example, in orders or quotes) that CRM can help with. Effort and cost related to correcting those errors may be much higher. Double entry is also eliminated by integrating with your ERP system.
Fill out the form to request a demo or call Bryan Marks 727.216.8062 to schedule or answer any questions.