Infor CRM Support Help Topics
Syncsite provides online, email and telephone support to meet all issues. Below you find help topics related to known issues to further enhance our support capabilities.
Infor CRM Xbar for Microsoft Outlook Resolved Issues
Infor CRM Xbar for Microsoft Outlook v1.3.9 contains the following resolved issues:
- INFOR CRM-6192: Xbar limits Area/Category/Issue to the top 1000 records based on AreaCategoryIssueId.
- INFOR CRM-17383: The Xbar display is unreadable on a 4k display.
- INFOR CRM-18958: Recording an email to history and associating an opportunity changes the contact.
- INFOR CRM-20236: The minimum attachment size in Xbar is not honored.
- INFOR CRM-20579: Creating an opportunity in Xbar causes the owner to be everyone.
- INFOR CRM-21073: Outlook Sync creates duplicate activities in particular scenarios.
- INFOR CRM-21118: Outlook crashes when saving an appointment in a database with at least 70,000 opportunities.
- INFOR CRM-21197: The following error displays when calendar invitations involve reoccurring meetings in Outlook: (Unknown Error in IMAPIFolder.CopyMessages(MESSAGE_MOVE): MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION).
- INFOR CRM-21468: Xbar times out for specific users using HTTPS (SSL).
- INFOR CRM-21469: Outlook can be slow to open when Xbar is installed.
- INFOR CRM-21541: Send to CRM/Record to CRM does not work in a Ming.le integrated environment.
- INFOR CRM-21658: Completing an instance of a recurring activity is not functioning as expected.
- INFOR CRM-21703: When completing the first occurrence of a recurring activity in Outlook it is ignoring “complete
as scheduled” and using “completing now”.
- INFOR CRM-21818: Add a column to the Duplicate records found dialog to designate whether the record is a
Contact or a Lead.
- INFOR CRM-21825: A follow-up activity scheduled through SData push is adding :NF to the subject.
- INFOR CRM-21861: A new option for Send to CRM/Record to History enables the user to choose whether Xbar or the Infor CRM Windows Client processes the request.
- INFOR CRM-21898: The Xbar uninstall can stop responding in certain cases.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW Issues fixed in version 1.3.8 and 1.3.7